INVESTING IN OUR COMMUNITIES
From a corporate level down to each individual employee, giving back to the community is a core part of ARC’s beliefs.
We strive to contribute to the well-being of the communities we operate in through financial support and volunteerism. Our core areas of focus include:
- Mental health and wellness
- To be eligible to receive funding from ARC, the organization should:
- be located in or serving an ARC community
- have a registered charity number or be an established non-profit community organization
- be in sound financial condition
Limitations and Exclusions
Except in special circumstances, donations will not be made in support of the following:
- religious organizations (except for those with non-faith-based purposes)
- third-party fundraisers
- professional conventions, conferences or seminars, unless industry related
- travel for individuals or groups
- programs located outside of the regions or communities where ARC does business
- political events
Submit a Community Investment Application
To ensure your request moves through our review process efficiently, please submit an online application form to provide key details on your request to our Community Investment and Sponsorships team.
Proposals are reviewed on an ongoing basis and our review process can take up to six weeks. We appreciate your patience while we review your request.
Meet Some of Our Community Partners
Since our inception, ARC has had the privilege to partner with several organizations that are doing impactful work in the communities in which we operate.
Often we will partner with organizations to provide multi-year commitments for funding special projects, in an effort to create lasting change and long-term results. Meet some of the organizations we are proud to support and learn more about some of the special projects we’ve had the opportunity to get involved in: