We are aware that persons or organizations claiming to represent or be affiliated with ARC Resources Ltd. (ARC) have contacted individuals offering employment or investment opportunities with ARC through unsolicited email, and fraudulent or third-party websites.
Tips For Protecting Yourself From Fraud
- Always check our website - Any legitimate company information will appear directly on our website at www.arcresources.com and job applications can be submitted directly through our website. Any spelling variations, even if they contain ARC Resources, are fraudulent.
- Verify the email address - Legitimate emails from ARC representatives end in @arcresources.com. Any spelling variations, even if they contain ARC Resources, are fraudulent.
- Be wary of requests for personal information or payment - These offers are scams designed to have the applicant divulge personal information, including banking information, or provide some advance form of payment.
- Be cautious of recruitment scams - Under no circumstances does ARC seek fees from job applicants and we do not offer employment in advance of an interview process. From time-to-time, ARC may engage recruitment agencies to identify potential candidates for positions, but they will never request any fees from applicants.
- Beware of fraudulent investment opportunities - Shares cannot be purchased directly from ARC and can only be purchased through an authorized broker. ARC's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ARX.
If you receive a request to send personal information or funds to an unfamiliar email address or website, this is likely fraudulent activity. If you are unsure about an offer of employment or investment opportunity, please contact us at 403-503-8600.