Talent Acquisition Advisor - (Contract One-Year)
ARC has had an exciting growth story driven by the invaluable contributions of our people, principled business strategy and high-performance culture. Today, we are one of Canada’s largest energy companies with industry-leading environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance and tremendous opportunity on the horizon
We are proud to play an important role in the development of Canada’s energy resources and recognize that this must be done responsibly. Through innovation, teamwork and a commitment to operational excellence, our people drive our company’s success. From the office to the field, our team of talented professionals work hard each day to safely execute our business and create positive and lasting impacts for our stakeholders.
Since our inception, we have created an environment that has become more than just a workplace. Our people care about one another, give back in the communities where we live and work, and deliver results. We take pride in what we do and are excited to find our next team member to join our winning team.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our People & Corporate team. Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process, proactively sourcing, and recruiting talent while collaborating with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to source top-talent for the organization.
This 1 (one) year contract position is based in our Calgary office.
- Operate as a Talent Advisor to the business, bringing knowledge and understanding of external markets and sourcing strategies
- Partner with business leaders and HR Business Partners to understand the hiring needs and establish a recruiting strategy which includes target markets, the use of advertising or internet job sites, referrals, and/or external recruiting agencies
- Support the development and maintenance of talent acquisition practices in alignment with the overall organizational strategy
- Foster strong, professional partnerships and work closely with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to build teams with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences
- In collaboration with HR Business Partners, ensure consistency of the ARC brand in conjunction with job postings, career fairs and industry events
- Network and build relationships with external providers and industry associations relevant to the talent acquisition needs of the business
- Work with contingency and retained search firms to ensure strong deliveries
- Utilize metrics to track and report on effectiveness of sourcing tools and strategies, and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be the superuser and resident expert on our Applicant Tracking System
- Provide an amazing experience for each candidate you engage
- 7+ years hands-on experience preferably in energy-specific talent acquisition
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Marketing, HR, or a related field is preferred
- Exposure and understanding of total rewards
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques
- Excel in a collaborative environment and highly capable of independent work
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Experience with an ATS, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical candidates
- Champion ARC’s unique culture through effective and supportive HR practices
- Intermediate MS Office/365 skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Occasional travel to field locations will be required
CLOSING DATE: July 1, 2022
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now