Quality Advisor (Contract)
Location Name: Corporate Office Calgary, Alberta, CA
Date Posted: Feb 08, 2019
Experience Level(s): Not Specified
Job Type(s): Contract
Education Level(s): Not Specified
Job ID: job-884
At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Quality Advisor to work in our Operations Planning team. As a key member of the team, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing best practices in managing our service providers to increase operational efficiencies while supporting our technical teams. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with ARC’s various teams to develop new processes for contractor service quality management, evaluation of new technologies, and to review quality of services and internal procedures. A strong understanding of the technical aspect of our operations is required.
- Review service quality incidents in collaboration with technical engineers and report on findings and impact to business.
- Review data and identify trends, patterns, anomalies and make recommendations related to changes in quality levels.
- Identify process gaps, and lead actions to close the gaps which may be initiated from non-conformance reports or corrective and preventative actions.
- Issue, follow-up and close non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions.
- Participate in vendor performance management discussions and make recommendations.
- Support technical teams in objectives of KPI tracking to ensure continuous improvement with real time performance analysis.
- Attend various team meetings to ensure all activities are captured accurately.
- Support technical teams in conducting look backs and corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Maintain excellent communication between all groups to ensure consistency and accuracy and effective knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of direct experience in Quality management field in upstream oil and gas. An Engineering or Technologist degree is required
- Additional requirements:
- Strong technical and operational experience and familiarity with Completions, Drilling, Pipelines, Facilities.
- Knowledge of lean practices and Six Sigma.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent business acumen and knowledge of economic drivers.
- A collaborative working style and the ability to build relationships.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking, prioritization and time management.
Applications are being accepted until March 10, 2019.Apply Now