Location Name: Corporate Office Calgary, Alberta, CA
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019
Profession: Field Services
Experience Level(s): Not Specified
Job Type(s): Not Specified
Education Level(s): Not Specified
Job ID: job-921
Our Northern Alberta Field Operations team is currently seeking candidates for the position of Plant/Field Operator in our Ante Creek area. The Ante Creek facilities consist of a 25 MMcf/day gas plant complete with an oil battery, a 25 MMcf/day sweet gas processing and refrigeration plant, a 25 MMcf/day sweet gas central compressor station, and the associated gathering systems and wells.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the facilities in the area.
- Champion ARC’s culture of safety by abiding by ARC’s safety standards, reporting hazards and effectively communicating with team members.
- Ensure plant and field production reliability by effectively troubleshooting and performing maintenance on facilities and wells as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate process conditions to achieve optimum throughput.
- Assist in plant turnaround planning as required.
- Complete production reports accurately and on time.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize production and minimize downtime.
- Perform minor maintenance and plant housekeeping as required.
- Be available and ready to respond to on-call operational duties as needed.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic. Strong mechanical aptitude, computer literacy and exceptional organization skills are key attributes. In addition, the candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have successfully completed a 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate program.
- 3rd Class Power Engineering Certificate considered an asset.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of operating experience is preferred.
- Experience with sweet/sour gas facilities, gas refrigeration systems and operation of oil/gas wells is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a gas plant is also considered an asset.
- Must be available to work a 10 hour shift and an evening shift periodically.
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Valleyview area.
Applications are being accepted until November 21, 2019.Apply Now