Location Name: Northern Alberta/BC Grande Prairie, Alberta, CA
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2018
Posting Deadline: Oct 31, 2018
Profession: Field Services
Experience Level(s): Mid-Level
Job Type(s): Permanent, Full Time
Education Level(s): College - Technical Certificate
Job ID: job-869
At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
Our Northern Alberta Field Operations team is currently seeking candidates for 1 Plant/Field Operator in our Ante Creek area.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the facilities in the area.
- Champion ARC’s culture of safety by abiding by ARC’s safety standards, reporting hazards and effectively communicating with team members.
- Ensure plant production and reliability by effectively troubleshooting and performing maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate process conditions to achieve optimum throughput.
- Assist in plant turnaround planning as required.
- Complete production reports accurately and on time.
- Collaborate with team members to optimize production and minimize downtime.
- Perform minor maintenance and plant housekeeping as required.
- Be available and ready to respond to on-call operational duties as need.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated and enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic. Strong mechanical aptitude, computer literacy and exceptional organization skills are key attributes. In addition, the candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Must have successfully completed a 4th Class Power Engineering Certificate program.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of operating experience is preferred.
- Experience with sour gas facilities and gas refrigeration systems is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a gas plant is also considered an asset.
- Must be available to work a 10 hour day on an 8/6 shift rotation.
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Valleyview Alberta area.
Applications are being accepted until October 31, 2018.Apply Now