Human Resources Summer Student
Location Name: Corporate Office Calgary, Alberta, CA
Date Posted: Mar 06, 2019
Profession: Human Resources
Experience Level(s): Student
Job Type(s): Full Time, Temporary/Fixed Term
Education Level(s): Not Specified
Job ID: job-889
At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Summer Student to work with our Human Resources and Internal Communications team. This position reports to the Supervisor, HR Advisors and requires an organized and motivated individual who is ready to work in a fast-paced environment and take on new challenges. The work term will commence in May 2019 and last for a 4-month period. This position is based in Calgary.
- Support the HR team with various recruiting activities which may include posting positions, pre-screening resumes, undertaking pre-screen telephone interviews, scheduling interviews, and completing reference checks.
- Provide support on various HR programs such as ARC’s student program, campus recruitment and learning and development.
- Assist with HRIS data entry and audits, file maintenance and data integrity projects.
- Provide a variety of HR administrative and analytical support to the HR team.
- Assist the HR team with special projects as required.
- 2nd or 3rd year post-secondary student working towards a Diploma/Degree in HR, business or related field.
- Previous office administration and HR experience an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Flexible and adaptable to a wide range of tasks and activities.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office and adept at learning new applications.
- Flexibility and willingness to support all areas of the HR department.
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications are being accepted until March 29, 2019.Apply Now