Location Name: Corporate Office Calgary, Alberta, CA
Date Posted: Jul 16, 2020
Profession: Human Resources
Experience Level(s): Not Specified
Job Type(s): Full Time
Education Level(s): Not Specified
Job ID: job-938
At ARC, we are in the business of producing some of the world’s most sustainable and ethical oil and gas resources.
People join ARC to be part of something truly unique: a Canadian owned and operated energy company with a reputation for doing what is right. Since our inception more than twenty years ago, we have been leaders in responsible development. At ARC, we create value for our shareholders while fostering a culture where respect for the individual is paramount and action and passion are rewarded. By employing top talent and relentlessly striving for excellence, we have earned our place as a leading Canadian energy company.
We all need energy, and the sustainable resources we supply will play a critical role in both decreasing global emissions and improving standards of living worldwide. Join ARC for the chance to meaningfully contribute to the future of energy.
We are currently seeking an HRIS Analyst to work in our Human Resources department. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and communication skills, along with a passion for learning. We are seeking a self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Technical point of contact and subject matter expert for the HRIS systems
- Support and manage the Ultimate Software HRIS system and other HR software as required
- Drive a continuous improvement mindset using business process analysis, including developing performance measurements to monitor and measure the effective and efficient delivery of end-to-end processes
- Design and implement a test strategy, and detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases (end-to-end and user acceptance)
- Partner with Human Resources advisors and other key stakeholders to design and optimize Ultimate Software ensuring best practices are utilized while maintaining our culture of superior client support
- Primary user of HRIS systems to manage employee data, leader approvals, and compliance and audit requirements
- Provide reporting and analytics support, including the generation of accurate and timely standard and ad-hoc reports
- Work closely with compensation advisors and HR advisors to prepare materials and analytics for senior management and the Board of Directors
- Prepare and publish various reports and presentations on key HR metrics, including analysis of current and historical trends
- Identify and understand key business value drivers and performance metrics, perform quantitative and qualitative analyses and communicate findings
- Responsible for recommendations and testing semi-annual HRIS updates
- Prepare design training and facilitate change management program, including the development and delivery of leader and employee self-service features
- Assist in the implementation and development of future HRIS modules
- Manage all entries into the systems for accuracy and data integrity, and troubleshoot system issues
- Apply discretion as it relates to confidential or sensitive information
- 5+ years of experience working with cloud-based HRIS systems
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in HR systems
- Comprehensive understanding of Ultimate Software products – super user for the system and managing systems data for integrity and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven analytical skills
- Continuous improvement mindset to seek further efficiencies for the HR team as well as the use of the various systems
- The ability to communicate complex information into meaningful insights, and manage and steward towards deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication with a strong customer service focus
- Work collaboratively with team members and other business leaders to manage changes required
- Experience with BI reporting
- Experience with HRIS Integrations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications are being accepted until August 15, 2020.Apply Now