Field Office Coordinator - Dawson Creek
Location Name: District Office - Dawson Creek, British Columbia, CA
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019
Profession: Office Services
Experience Level(s): Not Specified
Job Type(s): Not Specified
Education Level(s): Not Specified
Job ID: job-876
At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture, create a winning environment.
We are currently seeking a Field Office Coordinator to provide administrative and technical assistance to the Dawson Creek district office and contribute to the effective and successful day-to-day operations of the office. This dynamic full-time, permanent position is based in Dawson Creek and reports to the Field Manager.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment. The ability to identify, follow through and resolve issues with good communication skills and a strong attention to detail are of utmost importance.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist in day to day area operations and provide administrative support for the Dawson Creek District office.
Key responsibilities also include the following:
- Providing overall reception duties for the Dawson Creek office.
- Assisting in all areas of clerical and office administration functions.
- Managing records both electronically and paper
- Processing and coding operation and capital project invoices both electronically and paper.
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of various ARC functions and events.
- Liaising with the Calgary office as well as field operations to facilitate collaboration while also promoting ARC’s culture.
- Possessing a broad understanding oil and gas production and operations.
The ideal candidate we seek will have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience and/or a Business Administration certificate. In addition, the successful candidates will possess the following key attributes:
- Exceptional organizational and administration skills are essential.
- Superior attention to detail in all areas of work and excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building capacity and a collaborative working style – strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, AFE Navigator, Q-Byte and Open Invoice.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, deliver results under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, high level of enthusiasm and ability to excel in a flexible, fast paced environment.
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications are being accepted until January 25, 2019.