- Affirmation of Compliance
The undersigned certifies that he or she has received and read the above Code of Ethics for Senior Financial Officers for ARC Resources Ltd. or any subsidiary or division thereof (the "Corporation") and agrees to abide by the policies summarized therein.
- Affirmation of Legal and Ethical Business Conduct
By signing this form, the undersigned confirms that, to the best of his or her knowledge and belief, each dealing or transaction to which he or she has been party directly, or indirectly, on behalf of this Corporation:
- Was characterized by honesty and integrity;
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations;
- Did not involve any unethical dealings, unbooked fees, special favours, benefits or contributions to any private party, government or government agency;
- Did not involve any unlawful arrangements with competitors; and
- Was recorded and properly described on the Corporation’s books.
If there are any exceptions, please describe them on the reverse.
By signing this form, the undersigned confirms that, to the best of his or her knowledge and belief, that the Corporation’s annual or interim filings (the AIF, annual or interim financial statements, and annual or interim MD&A, together with documents incorporated by reference):
- Do not contain misrepresentations of facts; and
- Fairly present in all material respects the Corporation’s financial condition, results of operations and cash flows as of and for the periods presented in the filing.
Fair representation is considered to include:
- The selection and proper application of appropriate accounting policies;
- Disclosure of financial information that is informative and reasonably reflects the underlying transactions; and
- Disclosure that is necessary to provide investors with a materially accurate and complete picture of the Corporation’s financial condition, results of operations and cash flows.
- Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
Senior Financial Officers have fully answered a conflict of interest questionnaire.