ARC Resources Ltd. is currently seeking a Facilities Engineer. This position is required to ensure all oil and gas facilities within ARC are designed, constructed, inspected and maintained in accordance with all regulatory and industry standards. The level expected is such that the individual can manage and execute facilities projects in accordance with applicable regulatory legislation, CSA standards, and accepted industry codes of practice with only minimal input/mentorship by Sr. ARC Facility Engineers. The individual will have the proven ability to handle multiple projects within the company and provide on-going facilities engineering support to Production & Field Operations.
- Effectively manage facility engineering consultants, construction supervisors and internal groups to safely and cost effectively execute assigned projects.
- Ensure OGC and AER technical compliance on all ARC facilities’ designs, as well as adherence to good engineering practices.
- Provide accurate project reports to ARC Management on a regular basis.
- Optimize the design, installation, and construction of wellsite pad facilities and pipelines to reduce costs and reduce on-site construction times.
- Assist with the development of internal procedures and processes to further improve delivery of ARC’s facility project execution.
- Evaluate new facilities technology and cost reduction initiatives applicable to ARC’s operations.
- Provide facility engineering technical support and mentorship to field staff.
- Travel to various ARC field locations in NEBC/ NW Alberta as necessary.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with 6 – 8 years of Facility Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably a Producer company.
- Well-rounded and extensive knowledge of oil & gas production operations
- Exceptional project management skills (scope development, execution, cost control, safety, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of relevant OGC, AER, CSA, ABSA, and other applicable technical regulations and standards.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively and prioritize activities
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd., however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.